Friday 25 April 2014

Choosing our Final Film Potser


As a last minute addition and effort to improve one of our products, our group created another film poster. We decided asked a number of people which poster we should use as the final one and why. Here are some of the things they said:

"I think they're both really good. I like the crackling effect you used on both of them but I do prefer the one with the protagonist facing herself. It seems more creepy, also more professional."
- Deborah, 19

"The contrast of black a white are really effective. I think the tones of grey make it seem more haunting. I like how the title is placed vertically in the centre which gives a mirror effect to the two images.
As for the other other one, I like how the background image is of the forest and the awesome editing that was probably used to create the image of hands coming out from nowhere. It almost gives you a 3D effect."
- Leola, 49

No comments :

Post a Comment